Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Twice As Much Faggot, Twice as Much Drugs

Settling into Berlin nicely after a very good, very hazy art fair in Toronto.
My second arrival here has been even more spectacular than the last. It rains here, but I've not felt a drop.
I stopped checking the weather or the date.
The painting pictured is very big. You can click on the photo and see it bigger. It was exhibited at Art Toronto and in my show at Galerie PUSH. I can never remember it's proper name: Them Faggot Drug Them New Faggot Standard Breasts Shape Drug(144" X 89" X 14" Acrylic & Polyethylene Foam On Board, 2009).
Photo by Yannick Grandmont

3 comments:

Edit Van Halen said...

Wow, vraiment superbe!

Xenakiss said...

Has it stopped raining yet?

Wil Murray said...

There was two days with sun in a row last week.
But I rarely make it out of the house before dark.