Wednesday, July 04, 2007

The Jacobites.



I've not got much about painting today. But something just as good, that resulted in a lot of my titles.
Robespierre's Velvet Basement by the Jacobites is my favourite record of all time. I've listened to it almost daily for the past 2 years. Thanks to this post on the Commercial Zone blog, everyone can download it and love it as much as I do.
Somehow this record got missed by a lot of people. The prettiest songwriting I know.

Download

Track listing:
Track Listing

Disc 1
  1. Big Store
  2. Snow White
  3. When the Rain Comes
  4. Every Girl
  5. Fortune of Fame
  6. Where the Rivers End
  7. Hearts Are Like Flowers
  8. It'll All End Up in Tears
  9. She Never Believes
  10. All of My Life
  11. Silken Sheets
  12. Ambulance Station
  13. Son of a French Nobleman
Disc 2
  1. All the Dark Rags
  2. Into My Arms
  3. If I'm Crying
  4. Romance
  5. Country Girl
  6. Sloth
  7. Someone Who Cares
  8. Before I Die
  9. Pin Your Heart to Me
  10. Road of Broken Dreams
  11. One More String of Pearls
  12. I Am Just a Broken Heart
  13. Only Children Sleepin
  14. Ooh la La

No comments: